This Policy describes how Hengtian processes your personal data, but it may not address all possible data processing scenarios. During the reading, if you have any questions, please contact us for consultation; By continuing to visit or use the Hengtian Website, you agree to this Policy and authorize and accept that we collect, store, use, share and disclose your information in accordance with this Policy. If you do not accept to any of the terms of this Agreement, you shall immediately stop accessing the Hengtian Website or using the related services. If you still access or use the Hengtian Website, it means that you have already accepted to this Policy and authorize us to collect, store, use, share and disclose your information in accordance with the provisions of this Policy.
1. How We Collect & Use Your Personal Data
Personal data means any data that, either on its own or jointly with other data, can be used to identify a natural person. You directly provide us with such data when you use our websites, products, or services, or interact with us by, for example, submitting your query or contacting us for cooperation. We may also obtain data by recording how you interact with our websites, products, or services. For example, we may use technologies like cookies or receive use data from software running on your device. As permitted by law, we may also obtain data from public and commercial third-party sources, for example, purchasing statistics from other companies to support our services. The personal data we collect includes name, enterprise name, job title, department, email addresses, and phone number, etc., depending on how you interact with us, for example, the website you visit or the products and services that you use. We also collect the information you provide to us and the content of messages you send us, such as the query information you provide, or the questions or information you provide for customer service support.
We may use your personal data for the following purposes:
· Fulfilling your service requests, including fulfilling queries; delivering, activating, or verifying products or services; providing training; participating in onsite or virtual activities; fulfilling your requests for changes or providing you with the requested information (such as marketing materials for products and services, and case studies); and providing technical support.
· Contacting you with your consent; sending you information about products and services that may interest you; inviting you to participate in Hengtian activities (including promotional activities), market surveys, or satisfaction surveys; or sending you marketing information. If you do not want to receive these types of information, you can respond to us at any time.
· Sending you important notices.
· Providing you with customized user experience and content.
· Improving our products and services through internal audits, data analysis, and research.
· Analyzing the efficiency of our business operations and evaluating market share.
· Synchronizing, sharing, and storing the data you upload or download and the data needed for the uploading and downloading.
· Ensuring the security of our products, services and customers or users, executing and improving our loss prevention and anti-fraud programs.
· Complying with and enforcing applicable legal requirements, industry standards and our policies.
Hengtian may also collect and use non-personally identifiable information (Non-PII). Non-PII is information that cannot be used to identify a particular individual. For example, Hengtian will collect statistical data, such as the numbers of visits to its website. We collect this data to understand how users use our websites, products, and services so that we can improve our services and better satisfy your needs. Hengtian may collect, use, process, transfer, or disclose non-PII for other purposes at its own discretion.
We will endeavor to isolate your personal data from non-PII and ensure that the two types of data are used separately. If personal data is combined with non-PII, it will still be treated as personal data during processing.
Hengtian will process your personal data following the requirements of applicable laws on an appropriate legal basis, including:
· Processing your personal data to fulfill the contract when responding to a service request;
· Processing based on the legitimate interests of Hengtian or a third party when we use your personal data to contact you, conduct marketing or market surveys, improve our products and services, execute and improve our loss prevention and anti-fraud programs, and other purposes. Legitimate interests include enabling us to more effectively manage and operate our business and provide our products and services; protecting the security of our businesses, systems, products, services, and customers; internal management; complying with internal policies and processes; and other legitimate interests described in this policy;
· Processing your personal data as necessary to comply with and fulfill legal obligations.
3. How We Disclose Personal Data
Hengtian shares your personal data with other partners, as described in this Policy, when services are provided by partners authorized by Hengtian. In addition, as a global company, we may share personal data with Hengtian affiliates and subsidiaries.
To comply with applicable laws or respond to valid legal procedures, Hengtian may also disclose your personal data to law enforcement or other government agencies. If Hengtian is involved in a restructuring, merger & acquisition, or a bankruptcy or liquidation lawsuit in a given jurisdiction, your personal data may be disclosed in connection with the transaction. Hengtian may also disclose your data when appropriate, for example, to execute Terms and Conditions, when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or when it is in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity.
4. How to Access & Control Your Personal Data
It is your responsibility to ensure that all personal data submitted to Hengtian is correct. Hengtian is dedicated to maintaining the accuracy and completeness of personal data and keeping the data up-to-date.
To the extent required by applicable law, you may (i) have the right to access certain personal data we maintain about you, (ii) request that we update or correct inaccuracies in that data, (iii) object or restrict to our use of your personal data, and (iv) ask us to delete your personal data from our database. Your written request may be required for security. We may decline the request if we have reasonable grounds to believe that the request is a fraudulent, unfeasible or may jeopardize the privacy of others. If allowed by applicable laws, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time when Hengtian processes your personal data based on your consent. However, withdrawal does not affect the legitimacy and effectiveness of how we process your personal data based on your consent before the withdrawal is made; nor does it affect any data processing based on another justification other than your consent.
If you think that the way we process your personal data does not comply with applicable data protection laws, you can contact the relevant competent data protection authority.
5. How We Protect and Retain Your Personal Data
The security of your personal data is important to us. We use appropriate physical, management, and technical measures to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, disclosure, use, modification, damage, or loss. We also provide training on security and privacy protection for employees to raise their awareness of personal data protection. Hengtian is committed to protecting your personal data; however, please note that no security measure is perfect.
We will retain your personal information for no longer than is necessary for the purposes stated in this Policy, unless otherwise extending the retention period is required or permitted by law. The data storage period may vary with scenario, product, and service. The standards Hengtian uses to determine the retention period are as follows: the time required to retain personal data to fulfill business purposes, including providing products and services; maintaining corresponding business records; controlling and improving the performance and quality of products and services; ensuring the security of systems, products, and services; handling possible user queries or complaints and locating problems; whether the user agrees to a longer retention period; and whether the laws, contracts, and other equivalencies have special requirements for data retention; etc.
6. Third-Party Providers and Their Services
To ensure a positive user experience, you may receive content or web links from third parties other than Hengtian and its partners (“third parties”). Hengtian does not have the right to control such third parties, but you can choose whether to use the links, view the content and/or access the products or services provided by third parties.
Hengtian cannot control the privacy practices and data protection policies of third parties that are not subject to this Policy. When you submit personal information to such a third party, please read and refer to the privacy protection policy of the third party.
7. International Transfers of Your Personal Data
As a global company, your personal data collected by Hengtian may be processed or accessed in the country/region where you use our products and services or in other countries/regions where Hengtian or its affiliates, subsidiaries, service providers or business partners have a presence. These jurisdictions may have different data protection laws. In such circumstances, Hengtian will take measures to ensure that data is processed as required by this Policy and applicable laws.
8. Updates to This Policy
9. How to Contact Us
Where your personal data is processed by Hengtian in accordance with this Policy, the Hengtian entity that responds to your request, contacts you, provides you with products or services, or has signed or is about to sign a contract with you is the controller of the related personal data.
If you has any question, please contact Hengtian at email@example.com.