The AML Solution focuses on the Anti-Money Laundering requirements in financial institutions. It is a proven solution currently helping a number of financial services clients operating in the China market. The solution applies a rules-driven, risk-based approach to solve AML compliance obligations and is constructed based on a high-speed engine which supports real-time transaction monitoring.
The solution can process both real-time and retrospective transaction monitoring, name screening on defined name lists including blacklists, white lists and sanctions lists. It can support both batch processing and streaming processing models to facilitate numerous scenarios by leveraging the rules engine and high-speed real-time calculation engine. It uses an ETL tool to minimize the overhead in supporting different businesses and offers an embedded reporting tool for appropriate oversight.
- Real-time Rule Editing
- Online Rule Management (flexible and configurable rules)
- Full name screening against defined name list
- Exact name match and configured extra fields match
- Rule-based exception identification
- Case Management with workflow supported
- Risk Scoring based on risk definitions
- Name list management
- Powerful search functionalities
- Reporting and statistics
- User, roles and permission management on the access control
- Operation Log and Full Audit trails